- New Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Graphene 2.0 tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New Selle San Marco Aspide saddle for comfort over the miles.
- Zipp Vuka Bull Carbon base bar w/ Zipp Carbon extensions.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Moderate scratches on the fork & head tube.
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the seat tube from tire rub.
- Light scratches on the rear dropouts.
About the P3
A TT Legend, Attainable for All
• Regularly comes in as the most popular bike at the Ironman World Championships
• Embodies aerodynamic features of the flagship P5
• Stiff bottom bracket for fantastic power transfer
• Recent versions have an increased head tube height, to better fit a modern riding position
• Top tube storage mounts come standard on most models
The P3 has been dominating the pits at Ironmans for the better part of a decade, and for good reason. The P3 offers world-class aero performance at a mid-level price. It’s a no-brainer for anyone looking to get into time trials, or improve their bike split at the next triathlon.