- The fork has been professionally serviced by the suspension experts at Dirt Labs in Longmont, CO
- New Vittoria Mazza Trail Graphene 2.0 tires for mixed terrain conditions.
- New rear brake rotor for increased stopping power.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Small paint chip on the drive side top tube.
- Moderate paint chips on the backside of the seat tube.
- Small scratches on the non drive side seatstay.
- Small scratches & chips on the main frame, the rear triangle, the fork, the rims, & the crank arms.
- Small scratches on the inside of the seatstays.