Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Specialized Roubaix SL4 Expert Road Bike - 2014, 56cm
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Smooth Sailing Speed
Why We Love It
- New Shimano cassette & FSA chain for precise shifting.
- Zipp Service Course SL Alloy stem.
- Cozy endurance bike with slightly upright riding position
- Efficient platform is fast enough for the pros to take on the cobble classics
- FutureShock 2.0 smoothes rough, buzzy tarmac to slow fatigue and joint pain
- True all-rounder that works for old hands and new riders alike
- Moderate scratches on the drive side bottom bracket area & on the inside of chainstays.
- Moderate scratches on the rear derailleur.
- Small cosmetic paint chips on the rear dropouts.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||Shimano, 2x11 spd|
|Weight||16 lbs 4 oz|
|Fork||Specialized, FACT Carbon|
|Brakes||Shimano Ultegra 6800, Caliper - Side Pull|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870, Electronic|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6870|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Press fit|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 50/34t, 167.5mm|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28t|
|Handlebar||PRO PLT Alloy, 44cm|
|Stem||Zipp Service Course SL Alloy, 31.8mm x 100mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Specialized S-Works CG-R FACT Carbon, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost|
|Front Axle Spacing||9x100mm (Quick Release)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||10x130mm|
|Wheelset||Shimano Dura-Ace WH-9000 C35 Carbon/Aluminum, Shimano|
|Front Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Rear Tire||Continental Grand Prix 5000, 700C x 25C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Wheels are not tubeless compatible|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'10" - 6'1"
|a. Effective Top Tube||565 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||515 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||73.25°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||72.5°|
|e. Head Tube||190 mm|
|f. Stack||590 mm|
|g. Reach||387 mm|
|h. Standover Height||798 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.