- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- New handlebar grips offering padding & a secure grip.
- New FSA chain & SRAM XG-1150 cassette for crisp shifting.
- New Salsa Rustler Alloy handlebar.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- New Vittoria Mezcal XC-Trail Graphene 2.0 front tire for the miles ahead.
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Front & rear brake bleeds, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Moderate scratches on the brake levers, top tube, & down tube.
- Moderate scratches on the backside of the lower suspension linkage from tire rub.
- Moderate scratches on the crank arms & rear derailleur.
- Moderate scratches on the chainstays & seatstays.
- Moderate scratches & dings on the front rim.
- Light scratches on the seat tube & saddle.
- Manufacturer decals have been removed from rims.