- New FSA chain & SRAM PG-1030 for crisp shifting.
- New bottom bracket for smooth pedaling.
- Stan's NoTubes ZTR Alpha 400 Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible wheelset.
- Quarq DZero Carbon Power Meter crankset. *
Master Mechanic's Notes:
- Light scratches on head tube & front fork.
- Moderate scratches on the saddle.
- Light scratches on crank arms.
- Light oxidation on down tube & seat tube water bottle cage bolt area.
- Upper seat tube water bottle cage bolt screw is broken and still in threads.
* We only purchase premium power meters in good condition, but due to the sensitivity of these devices, we cannot guarantee battery life, accuracy, or calibration.