The non-drive side chainstay was professionally repaired by Broken Carbon in Boulder, CO, and that repair comes with their 5-year limited warranty.
- New Specialized Roubaix Pro extremely durable tires for performance training in all conditions.
- New front & rear shifter cable & housing, pro-tuned to optimize crisp shifting.
- New rear brake cable & housing for confident braking.
- New handlebar tape offering padding & a secure grip.
- New Campagnolo chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon wheelset.
Master Mechanic's Notes
- Light wear and tear from cable rub, heel rub & chain.
- Light scuff on drive-side bottom bracket area.
- Moderate scratches on shifters, crankset & rear derailleur.
- Moderate wear & tear on the saddle.
- Cosmetic clearcoat chip on the non-drive side seat tube.
- Cosmetic blemish on non-drive side seatstay.