- New Vision Team 35 Comp SL wheelset is an excellent training or entry-level racing wheelset.
- New Continental Ultra Sport tires providing puncture resistance and good grip for comfortable, secure riding.
- New Prologo Akero AGX saddle for lightweight ergonomics.
- New FSA chain to optimize crisp shifting.
- New front & rear brake pads for confident braking.
- Frame has light to moderate scratches on head tube, drive side front fork leg, seatstay, underneath down tube, on drive side chainstay from chain drop.
- Left shifter has some scratching.
Learn more about how we rate this bike’s condition to create its condition chart. There are no surprises here.
Our experts inspect each bike and rate its components on a scale of 1-10. The condition chart’s Overall Rating is the average of those individual components, helping you tell how much overall wear a bike has. We don’t sell anything that scores below a 7. Along with the condition chart, look closely at the bike’s detail images, which highlight any wear or damage.
Every Certified Pre-Owned bicycle we sell is serviced, inspected, and rated. Wear items (like chains, brake pads, and tires) are replaced if they have less than 50-percent life. You’ve got high standards, and we do too.